Friday, October 9, 2009

New Hairstyle

Today i accompany my mum to salon.
She wants to dye her hair.
We went there at about 12 noon.
We came back at about 5pm.
I just went there coz i wanna a little haircut.
There is a poster with the girl with curly hair.
I point it to my mum and say that hairstyle is nice.
The auntie who is the owner and also the hairstylist overheard me.
Then she said ' you want to try to curl your hair?'
'i help to curl it and see whether you like it or not'
Well, when I first look at it, I feel weird.
But later, I found it pretty nice.
Hehe...
Should i curl my hair?
Here are the photos i took with my curly hair.
Give some comments yea..



just in case u din see the curly part...



hehe..i tie my hair too


it looks messy after i untie my hair...


Well...
That's all for this post...
Dont forget to give some comments on my new hair style...
See ya...

No comments: