Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just a little post

Well, I haven't update my blog for a little while..
Well, semester 2 is really something.
A lot of works have to be done.
Since my classes start at 8am almost everyday, I reach college around 7am to avoid traffic jam.
And of coz, I get a really nice parking everyday, haha.
My classes aren't tiring, it's just that I can'y get enough sleep that's why I always feel sleepy during lecture classes.
Well, it's quite happy too in this semester.
I get to use iMac every Monday and Thursday.
Keke...but it is very hard to concentrate to the lecture when there is a big monitor in front of you.
I can always play hide-and-seek during IDM's lecture.
The big monitor of iMac can really hide you from lecturer's sight.
Haha...see...




So many iMacs~~~
So, what do I do in class when I can't even see the lecturer coz the monitor is blocking me?
Camwhore, of coz...

Sue Ann, me and Yoong Min

I really love messing with effects....
It's really fun...



This is the one that I really love..
Cute, don't I?



XD XP

This semester is not that bad, actually.
At least one of my lecturers is a fan of K-pop too.
She likes Nobody, haha...

See ya! 



No comments: