Saturday, December 4, 2010

Recently

First of all, I actually wanted to post on the Hallyu Festival. But last time, I dont know what happen to blogger, it just wont let me upload the pictures. So I decided not to post bout it. If you wanted to know bout it, check on K-GEN. Regarding the picture in my previous post, the guy in the photo is a member from PROGRESSION, a group of guys who like K-Pop and most importantly, a group of Cassies (fans of TVXQ).

So, now, I am working as a promoter at Levi's. How's my work? Haha, all I can say is 'ok ah'. I really dont know how to describe it. I get used to the environment quite fast. This is because I already knew my colleagues since high school. And one thing is, they are really funny! n_n

This is just a simple post from me, I dont really know what to update here. Hurm...working is fun, but the thing is, I need to sacrifice my favourite Korean TV shows..huhu...I miss Music Bank, Let's Go Dream Team Season 2, and etc...huhu..

That's all from me..
Annyong!
n_n

No comments: