Friday, November 6, 2009

I Believe I Can Fly.....

Today is the last day of my final exam for my 2nd semester.
Yea...
I am free now...
I have 2 weeks holiday...
Or should i say it is a 2 weeks break?
I don't know.
As long as my stressful exam is over, I don't care.
(suddenly feel like wanna sing 2NE1's I don't care)
Haha...
What should I do for my holiday?
For sure, i will have a facial on next monday maybe.
I shall have that fish reflexology too.

Hehe...
I am going to tell my parents that I am dating now.
(nervous)
How must I tell them?

Oh ya...
I may be going to have a drink tomorrow with my sweet darling.
Hehe...

I din meet him for almost 2 weeks already.
I miss him so so so so so much.
He too, miss me so so so so so much.
That's why we wanna meet tomorrow.

And for sure, we will have a date again on next wednesday.
Why on wednesday?
Because he's off on wednesday.
I can't wait for that day to come.

All this for my post.
I will update my blog next time.
Hehe...

(p/s: actually the title have nothing to do with this post,=) )

No comments: