Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Mum's Friend Is Ridiculous!

I am still thinking when is the right time to tell my parents that I am dating now.
While thinking of that, I suddenly remember something.
What's that thing?
It is actually something extremely ridiculous.
This is the story~~~

Last year, around October, my mum suddenly said something to me.
She said she bumped into her friend at the saloon there.
Then her friend asked my mum whether I have boyfriend or not.
My mum answered her, 'No ah, I did not hear she say she got boyfriend ah'.
That auntie said, 'Got la, I saw her dating that day.
I saw her boyfriend. Her boyfriend wears spectacles ones.'
My mum asked, 'Where did you see my daughter?'
That auntie answered, 'Got la. She did not tell you ah? She is dating la'.

Then my mum asked me, 'You got boyfriend, is it?'
Of course i answered her, no!!!
I was quite angry hearing that auntie saying like that to my mum.
To be honest, I dont really like that auntie.
Even my bro also dislikes her.
I hate going out with that auntie together with my mum.
She always influence my mum to buy unnecessary things.
I think maybe that auntie was creating story about me dating.
This is because when my mum asks her where did she see me dating,
she tried to avoid answering that question.

I knew that even though I told my mum that I dont have boyfriend,
she will still believe that I actually have.
Since I really dont have, I dont have to be careful of my action or my words.

I took a lot of pictures with my friends during my graduation ceremony.
I took all those pictures with my camera.
So my friends gave me their thumbdrive and asked me to save a copy for them.
By that time, I was still using my bro's laptop.
I haven have my own lappy.
As I copy from the memory card to the lappy, my mum asked me what I was doing.
She asked my what were those pictures.
I told her all those pics I took from my graduation ceremony.
She wanted to see so I let her see.
There was a all guy-picture.
My mum asked me who is who on every guy appeared in the picture.
There were 2 guys that she havent meet before.
As that auntie said my 'boyfriend was wearing specs, my mum keep searching for guys who wear specs.
I knew she suspects that I have boyfriend.
I knew what is her intention of looking at the pictures.
It was funny but I cant laugh in front of her.
I laughed deep in my heart.
*n_n*

I told my buddies bout this and they laughed too.
Hold on!
Did I wrote too much in this post?
Ok ok.
I will wrap it up now.

So, I am still thinking when is the right time to tell my parents after all these posts.
haha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. just tell them la. anytime also can la except when they are in a bad mood.
Or you can bring ur bf along too. look more sincere. If he got the balls to meet ur parents that is.
Omg this is so funny. LOL pak toh only ma.

J.Callie said...

funkyluv: guys n girls r different one. in my mum's opinion, she will be very happy if one day my bro suddenly tell her that he is dating. but if i tell her i am dating, i dunno what will happen lo. my mum always wanted my bro to get to know more friends(girls). but for me, haiz.....