Sunday, January 31, 2010

Love Story...

No..I am not going to blog bout my love story.
Mine is a sad one which I don't wanna talk bout.
I just wanna share with you guys this song by Rain.
A very nice song...
I use it as my ringtone for a special someone.
Who?
Don't ask me this silly question as I am not going to tell you the answer.
If you are brave enough to ask me this, I will ignore you or even block you.
So, please don't do silly thing.

Here, enjoy~
This is the original version.
Korean one.



This is another version sung by Rain too.
English one.


Another version by Rain again.
Chinese one.


With clear lyrics.


Japanese version.


Yea, I love this song very much.
If you wanna know why, just pay attention to the lyrics.

3 comments:

J.Callie said...

thz, sorrysorry99..
but may i know who u r?

☆James☆ said...

nice~

J.Callie said...

james: thankz....n_n