Wednesday, February 3, 2010

As promised~

Yea, last time I did promise to blog about my birthday.
I have waited so long to blog bout it.
This year, my birthday was quite different.
Quite a memorable one.
Why?
Coz I celebrated my birthday for 2 consecutive days.
On 11th of January, it was my 21st birthday for Lunar calendar.
On 12th of January, it was my 19th birthday for western calendar.
Well, I did not have a big party to celebrate my brithday.
Why?
Coz I need to sit for my midterm tests on both of my birthdays.

However, thanks to Facebook, many of my friends remembered my birthday.
I couldn't remember how many people wished me for my birthday.
You all wished me through Facebook, sms-es, and face to face....
I really am grateful and appreciate it.
This is the first time so many people remembered my birthday.
In the past, not many people will notice the arrival of my birthday.
Once again, thanks to all who wished me.
I couldn't write all of your names here coz it's too long!

And one thing that made me feel very happy was him.
I thought he didn't remember my birthday.
Or he just unsure whether he should wish me or not.
I thought I wouldn't receive his wishes.
When I was about to lose hope, my phone rang.
On my birthday night, 11:33pm, he sent me a message.
Although it was just a simple wish, it was really meaningful to me.
I was happy for the whole night.
Yea, I still can't get over him.
And somehow, I wish not to get over him.
Sad case, don't wanna talk more bout it.

As for my birthday present, I do receive some present.
I haven't receive all the present now.
I am expecting to receive a woven hat soon from my god brother's mum soon.
Hehe~
I am still waiting for my another present which is from my buddies~

So, once I receive all the presents, I will upload the pictures here.
Stay tune ya!

No comments: