Thursday, February 25, 2010

CNY~~~

This year, I had a fun CNY thanks to my fellow friends.
We went to 'bai nian' together.
Haha, it was really fun.
Most of all, I got many angpaos le~
We took group photos in each person house.
But sadly, we all forgot to take photo in Woei Tze's house.
This is the group photo in my house.
I was the who took the picture so you cant find me in the photo.

This is at Seng's house.
We found a nice place to take group photo.
Haha~
Like in a jail.
I was sitting in front coz it was too crowded at the back.


I like this picture too.
We were all laughing coz something funny.
But I cant recall what was the funny thing.
I think it is something bout Tim.



I like this photo too.
Wai Hong wanna act as if he wanna steal the angpao from the tree.
It was funny, right?



Haha~
This picture.
Woei Tze suggested that we took a couple photo as we wore the same colour shirt.
We did not have a discussion on wearing the same colour shirt.
I was planning to wear white shorts in the beginning.
Luckily I changed my mind or else we will have exactly the same apparel.


This picture really looks like we are a couple.
There are some friends of mine asking me whether I am dating now after they saw this picture in facebook.
Haha~all I can say is, I think we do really look sweet in this picture till they all misunderstand us.

After all, I can say that this year, I had a great fun during CNY thanks to my my fellow friends.
THANKZ TO YOU ALL!!!
MUACKZ~~~