Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Just a little post

Well, I have to start doing my last assignment for CCS.
It's a journal.
Well, I can't start doing it now coz I'm bored.
When I'm bored, I can't get the feeling to start writing.
I mean, no idea what to write, how to start.
I need to get some inspiration.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am in desperate need of money now.
It's not that I don't have money now.
It's just that I need to spend a lot, man!
I wanted to buy a DC shirt.
I wanted to buy a pair of sport shoes.
I wanted to buy a watch.
I wanted to buy a birthday for Kelly.
And I wanted to buy new Majorlica Marjoca eyeliner.
ARGH!!!
I need a part time job, I think.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is a funny picture, haha!
This is a masterpiece from Wai Hong.
I believe there are quite a number of picture like this from Wai Hong and his gang.




Hurm..what is in Hyun Joong's mind?






It's me!!
n_n