Sunday, May 30, 2010

Where did i go on Wesak Day?

On Wesak Day, I went to GreenBox at Jusco.
Before that, I went to fetched Ah Hou 1st.
He has no car to use oh, so I need to fetch him.
Upon reaching there, of course we went to GreenBox.
I told that receptionist my name.
She couldn't find my name!!!
So she asked for my phone number and how many person did I book for.
I say 3 and told her my phone number.
OMD! The girl who answered my call that day, named Angel wrote my name as DANNY JANG!!!!!!
Walao~~~~(=.='')
Then that stupid Hou laughed at me.
It's not my fault, OK?
Then the pretty receptionist corrected my name on the list and we proceed to our room!!
Room number 9!
Then Kwee sms-ed me that he reached already so I told him to come to room number 9.
Me, Hou, Kwee and Chiew were there.
Ok, so I selected the 1st song to sing.
I selected 彩虹 as it as the 1st song that I saw.
And that Hou sighed when this was played.
Ish~
Then they all sing one by one.
Chiew can sing really well eh~
But later I realized she can sing well for only limited genre of songs with her style of singing.
I don't know how to describe it here.
Hou sang not more than 5 songs.
Actually that day I din want to sing any Korean songs.
I even told VV that I won't sing any Korean songs, only Chinese songs.
But, I have no idea why I don't have the feeling of singing Chinese songs.
No matter what genre the songs are, fast or slow rhythm, I just don't get the feeling.
Then, I started to scroll through the Korean songs list.
The 1st thing that I looked at was Wonder Girls.
I found Nobody(Chinese version).
So I selected it and I told Hou that I selected it for him.
I forgot which was the 2nd Korean song that I selected.
The third one was Genie by SNSD.
I selected it to teased Hou. (n_n)
Then I forced Hou to sing Nobody with me.
Both of us din know how to sing the Chinese version one even there was lyrics provided, though.
So, naturally I continued to sing it the Korean way.
Kwee was a little shocked when he heard me singing it different from the lyrics and he looked at Hou.
Hou nodded his head and told Kwee that I can sing Korean version one.
Then Kwee was totally shocked when I sing Genie.
Aiya, I was not really that sure bout the song but romanized lyrics were provided ma.
Haha, now I really felt the mood of singing when I sang Korean songs.
Later, I begun to select many Korean songs.
Of coz, Gee and OH! were in the list too.
Haha~
Once again, Hou joined me in singing Gee.
Gee gee gee gee, baby baby baby baby~
We sang till 1pm then we left Jusco.
I fetched Hou to Mines while Chiew fetched Kwee back home.
Initially I wanted to go Mines to buy the DC shirt.
But there were too many people there to see Show Lo.
So I just dropped Hou there and went home.
Once I reached home, I started doing my CRR assignment asap.
I stayed at home doing it while my family went out for shopping and lunch.
I stopped doing at 7.15pm as my family and I went for dinner.
We wanted to try at a restaurant that we have never been to.
Mana tahu, that restaurant gulung tikar ady.
So, we headed back to another restaurant the we usually go to.
Then we I looked at the time, it was 7.30pm.
OMD, that restaurant is famous for 'waiting'.
Then I begun to be very worried that I might can't finish and submit my assignment on time.
Coz of the time difference between Australia and Malaysia, I forgot the exact deadline in Malaysia's time.
I was so worried.
After dinner, headed to petrol station to pump oil.
Then quickly head home to finish my assignment.
Once finish, saved it and compiled it with cover sheet and feedback form.
Suddenly 'open office' hang, and need to recover my assignment!!
I haven even copy it to my pendrive!!
Luckily nothing's gone so I begin to compile it again.
This time, it hang again. Not responding at all!!!
I need to restart my laptop.
I was so worried that my assignment will be gone!
Luckily, recovery was successful and I manged to compile it with everything needed and submitted in on time.
Phew~
This was the second time I am feeling so scared....
Of coz, after all the 'hard' work, I facebooking again~
Now, 3 more assignments to go.
Once the EC performance is done on Monday, just left another 2.
Haiz~suddenly, I feel like.....I am so boring now~

No comments: