Saturday, May 15, 2010

Update...

It has been a long time since I update my post.
Recently I begin to fall in love in blogging using chinese words.
I have no idea why I would love to do so.
Maybe I am more comfortable in using chinese words to express my feelings.
Yesterday was the day that marked the fifth month we have been apart.
That means in a month's time, we will have been apart for half year.
Time really flies. Just a blink of eyes, we have been apart for such a long time.
That night, I even dreamed of us were still together.
We were so sweet in the dream.
I don't know I should be happy or not with that dream.
I was happy coz we were so sweet in the dream, we were still together.
But I was sad at the same time coz that was only a dream.
A dream is a dream, it can't be real.
I no longer has much hope that we can get back together.
But I admit, I still have feelings over him.
Getting over someone is really hard.
When we were broke up, I finally understand why some people can die without their loved one by their side.
Coz I really feel like dying without him by my side.
But I can't do stupid things coz I still have my family and friends.
It was really hard at that time.
I can't show the sad side of me in front of my family coz I can't tell them I lost my love.
Actually they don't even know I had a boyfriend.
I thought I can't really live without him.
Coz I really feel like losing my hope of staying alive in this world.
However, after all these five months, I am still doing fine without him.

Something else are in my mind recently.
1st of all, my baby was banged by an idiot who don't really know who to drive.
Worst of all, I don't know who the culprit is.

2nd, I am really worry bout TVXQ.
I really wish they will stay together till the end.
I watched this video made by cassiopeia to celebrate TVXQ's 6th anniversary.
I miss them really much.

No comments: