Thursday, May 20, 2010

The University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus

Today, I led a group of Taylor's Foundation in Science students to The University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus.
We started our journey at around 2.30p.m from our lakeside campus.
However, things got complicated and we reached there at 5p.m. (=.=")
Everything went smoothly till the end, though.
They get to submit their application form as the administration office was still open!
Haha~it's really funny watching them filling in the application form.
Especially when it comes to personal testimony~
They didn't know what to write in that section.
So I gave suggestion on what to write.
Nicole, Kok Jun and also Terry listened to my suggestion. (n_n)
1st, Kok Jun and Terry took Adib's one as a reference.
Kok Jun copied the 1st sentence,seriously! haha~
But they continued with their own piece of work.
I did help Terry to construct 1 or 2 sentences and helped Nicole to finish a sentence.
To be frank, it was so funny looking at their face expression when they think hard to figure out what to write, especially Kok Jun and Terry.
Nicole, as usual, remained her cool side.( high school also like that).

As I was doing nothing there, I noticed something in the cupboard.

Do you see that?
There is a certificate from my secondary school!!!
However, they put it at the far right corner!!!
Not only that, they even put a ship in front of the certificate!!!
It blocks the cert for approximately 80%!!!!!
I am so disappointed for what they've done to the cert from my secondary school.
*Sigh

Another funny thing was their reaction when they got there.
They were like, 'waaa, really feel like a campus eh!'.
They mentioned something like Nottingham campus is better than our lakeside campus.
They said the lake is better than ours.
They were amazed when they saw the map of the campus.
Coz it is really big.
One thing I like Nottingham is their walkway.
You won't get wet when you you are in the walkway when it rains.
In Taylor's, you get wet even there is a roof above you. (=.=")

Ok, I will stop for now.
I have nothing to blog anymore.
Oh, ya!! last matter.

I am happy that I am able to lead them to there.
Coz the last time I went there was 2 years ago.
There are some changes to the way to Semenyih.
No highway to got highway.
Anyway, I am happy even though I am tired right now.
See ya!
Muackz~

No comments: