Sunday, July 4, 2010

Just a little post...

I realized it has been quite some time since my last post.
I am currently having my semester break. I am very worried about my academic result which will be out soon. I hope everything come out as I hope.
I have no idea why these days I am so depressed. Maybe it's because I have nothing to do during my break. Well, watching KBS World on Astro is the best way to cure me. I enjoy watching SUJU on Music Bank. And also their appearance against Dream Team in Let's Go Dream Team Season 2.
It was funny to see how the members of SUJU ignored EunHyeuk. EunHyeuk even took of his shirt.
He showed a innocent face when he was asked to take off his shirt.
I was so sad to watch the last episode of Sunny, Yuri and HyunA in Invincible Youth.
It was so sad to see them leaving that show.
To Sunny, Yuri and HyunA, you will always be the original members of G7.
I am sure Sunny feels so hard to leave Pureum and so do HyunA leaving Yuchi King(Wang Yuchi) behind.
I suddenly miss my dear TVXQ so much. I wish they will be like back then.
Why they need to choose this way? Why they end it so early? Even now, Hangeng is leaving SUJU for sure. Haiz....speechless ady.....

i miss they happy moments together with their happy faces

No comments: