Saturday, July 10, 2010

Super Junior and YongBae (better known as TaeYang)

After Super Junior (SUJU) came back with their 4th album "Bonamana", they now came with a repackaged album and are promoting their new song, "No Other".
I first saw their performing this song live at KBS World's Music Bank.
At that time, they havent released the music video yet.
This song won the 1st place in Music Bank during the 2nd week right after they performed it.
Wow~they are really that great!
This song is very different from Sorry Sorry and Bonamana.
No more black and white and they return to the cheerful and colourful side.
Hehe, I pretty much love this song.
So sweet eh~
Towards the end of the mv, I feel like wanna jump into Ryeowook to hug him.
Ryeowook oppa become so handsome and charismatic with his current hairstyle...
Wa~I love SUJU so so so much now.
Not to forget my forever EunHyeok oppa who shows off his abs in the mv.
Keke~I dont wanna tell you what my feeling is when he shows his abs~XP




And for now, it's time for another music video.
Haha, it's from Taeyang, a member from Big Bang, who came out with another solo album, "Solar".
The song that I am madly in love these days other than SUJU's No Other is Taeyang's I Need A Girl.
I fell in love in this song when I 1st listen to it.
Then, I have no idea why I enjoy listening to it so so so much.
I find that the lyric is so so so nice and naughty.
Haha~wa..if I were Sandara, I sure fainted ady~
Keke~if there is a charismatic guy sing this song to me (and of coz dance too), I sure fall for him ady. XD XP
*I cant stop smiling*
Thanks to Wee Vian to send this song to me~n_n




Well, just another short video here.
Well, BEAST is gaining their popularity days by days.
Days by days, I find that DooJoon oppa is so so cool eh~
And of coz he is handsome too.
Then I find this find this video through Jane.
Wa~when I watch this video, I cant help but to WHINE!!!!!
How can she hug my DooJoon oppa?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I hate how she laugh and smile when my oppa look at her and hug her.
ARGH~Jane even say wanted to break her face...
And I truly support Jane for it.




That's all for this post~
Yeorobun, annyong!

No comments: