Friday, October 15, 2010

Bitter or Sweet??? Muulla~Muulla~

       Let's talk bout something sweet first. Yup, ML and IDM are finally over and I have handed in this morning. To celebrate this happy moment, Sue Ann, Yoong Min and I went to the newly-opened Korean cafe at Taylor's University, B-Station!!!!! Yes yes yes, got Korean working there and it's not only one or two, but few Koreans working there! (die lo, I am being crazy now). I am so excited to be just there. I am already excited by just looking at the menu. I saw the illustration of cafe latte on the menu. Aiya, you know those cafe looks very nice de ma. As I haven drink it before, so I order it. I wanted to see it, haha. When Sue Ann and I saw the spicy rice cake (ddokbbokki) on the menu, we are so excited (of coz, me more excited la) and we order it. Then we order Korean seaweed roll (gimbab). Yoong Min is not that fond of ddokbbokki and gimbab, so she ordered hotdog with 7Up. When they served us the food, we just snap and snap and snap picture of those food. n_n

       Now let's see the picture. Just looking at it, I am already excited! n_n. 


Side dishes, famous Kimchi =)

Ddokbbokki =)

Gimbab =)

Cafe Latte =)


Can you see the shape? =)
  

B-Station n_n

Me and Latte~ ♥_

       That's the only picture I took. There are some taken by Sue Ann. Drop by her blog to see whether she upload it or not. I was so excited being there. I keep on saying I should ask for part time job there during my 3 -month-break. And then, I suggest to Sue Ann that we should at least have a meal there every month. Then she asked me, 'not every week meh?'. So I replied her, 'I'm ok with it!' n_n. Kekeke...I can see oppa and onnie there...I can even see ajasshi..haha...Wa, I'm already imagining working there, chatting with oppa and onnie, learning Hangul....hahahahaha....

       Now, the bitter thing. I think my beloved Ice-Cream is dying soon. It just hang since yesterday night. I am so worried bout it now. I don't want it to leave me. I want it to be by my side forever. Get well soon, my baby, Ice-Cream! Mummy pray for you~ Saranghae~


That's all for today.
See ya!
n_n









2 comments:

Unknown said...

whoah! has korean restaurant ady,how nice if i could be there too!! i want to eat that rice cake too,is it nice?
ok, i'm gonna pray for your ice-cream too,i think it will be ok soon, just as mine><

J.Callie said...

Yaya, got ady, but entirely typical korean cafe like korean street food.

it serves hotdog and sandwiches as main dish too.

the rice cake is really nice la.
come to taylors la, we eat together.

thz for ur pray, my ice-cream recovered by it own.
haha