Friday, October 15, 2010

Yippee!!!

Finally, I have done my ML and IDM.
Oh well, this is the 1st time I edit a video.
It is not good at all!!!
Aiya, my 1st time editing ma....
Anyway, personally I am not so fond of it as I can't use what I planned to use in the beginning.
I mean the soundtrack.
I planned to use TVXQ's song as the soundtrack but Mr. J said cannot use copyrighted materials~
So sad...
While editing the video, Yoong Min said remember to insert 'special thanks to Mr.J' so that he is pleased~
I din put it for my credit. Did he teach me anything???
Not really...I missed one of his video editing class, which he teaches us edit using Final Cut Pro.
I only attend his 'colour correction' class.
Oh well, I end up using iMovies to edit my video...
Final Cut Pro~ by just hearing the name, you can already guess that I won't be able to use it la~
I am a amateur what~ haha...

Anyway, here is something I am waiting for right after IPD is over...
Kekeke


Yes~ It's Hallyu Festival~~~
Cant wait for it~
Haha...


See ya!
n_n

No comments: