Sunday, February 20, 2011

15th Day of CNY

Before I came up with the post for my 'Simple CNY 2011', I would like to have this post 1st.

On the last day of CNY, I have a Chap Goh Mei dinner at a restaurant in Serdang.
I drank red wine as requested by my dad.
n_n

Actually, the story is like this:-

Auntie brought red wine to the dinner.
Once we all reached there, she asked who else wants to drink red wine.
She looked at my daddy and asked him.
Not to reject her, my daddy nodded his head.
My daddy was actually still sick (coughing).
He drank it a bit and started coughing non-stop.
So everyone asked him not to drink it anymore (for the meantime la).
So what happened to the glass of red wine??
Teehee~

Dad : Can you drink it? (looking at my mum)
Mum : *shakes her head
Dad : Can you drink it on behalf of me? (looking at me)
Me : *think for a second then nodded my head
Dad : You drink it for me la har~~

So I ended up drinking the glass of red wine.
No worries, I din drunk.
I only drank a glass of red wine, yes only ONE~

It wasn't very special, but to me, it is quite funny.
Coz the 1st time ever, my family asked me to drink~
keke~~~

n_n

No comments: