Saturday, October 29, 2011

Love You You


     Today I went to Sunway Pyramid to meet up with a friend. We were to meet at 2pm, but then after I reached halfway, then only I checked my phone that he had something to do and postponed to 3pm. So, of course I replied him 'yea, it's ok'. So, I reached there exactly at 2pm. I get off from my car and walked around. Naturally I went down to Speedy. Yea, just to take a look to those Korean CD albums. And I saw TVXQ's TONE album!!! It's version C (CD only). RM64.90. Yea, I just hold it, look at it, and put it back unwillingly. I had purchase TONE version B and now I am waiting for it. 

     Before making my stop at Guardian, I went to Living Cabin. Looking at all those Hello Kitty stuffs makes me feel like buying it all. I wanted to buy a notebook with Hello Kitty on the cover but the prices are just too over for that size of book. So I left.....unwillingly. Soon after, my friend texted me that he is coming. So I walked and walked up till I reach The Coffee Bean when he called me. So I waited there until he found me, lol.

     He appeared in front of me less than one second I hung the phone, wow. Then we went for lunch at Zenmai. It's my first time there and he is quite shocked that I never been there. We chat while eating, eat while chatting. lol...Then, we had nothing to do, so he suggested we go watch movie. So we went there and see which movie we can watch at that time. And our only choice is "Love You You". 

     To me, I think this movie you should watch together with your loved one. I guess I was wrong. I have no idea why so many high school students in the cinema. Still, I don't care about them as long as they didn't disturb me from watching it. I don't want to expose too much of the storyline. All I can say is I like it very much. Especially the part where Xia Mi left the island and You Lele tries to stop her. I wanted to cry like mad, but I can't coz I was in the public area. And if I really cry, my friend will sure be shocked. And yea, the beginning part already make me laugh when the fisherman asked the little girl's name...hahaha. 


How sweet it is if i can do the same with my loved one?

 I wanted to go to Pulau Lang Tengah and see the resort before it is rebuilt like the one on Pulau Redang. Ahhh..the blue sky, clear seawater and soft sand makes me wanted to have vacation there. I think someone will take over the place and keep the wedding hall. Ah..I really wanted to go there.

   
My fav...back hug...n_n

No comments: