Monday, March 12, 2012

I do get jealous =(



     I know about Big Bang as I watched the Big Bang show on MTV during my high school time. The show was about them being trainees and how they debut. That's when I started to know Jang Hyun Seung too. But this post isn't about him (yea, I love Hyun Seung very much).

     I remember Yong Bae (known as Taeyang now) was jealous of Ji Young (G-Dragon), as in how popular he is even before they debut. However, when Taeyang finally comes out as solo, his popularity rises up. This is noticeable when he came up with the song 'Wedding Dress'. This song is so damn sad that not only girls but guys also like the dance steps. I think girls who watch the music video will want to say to him "Never mind, don't care about her, you still have me" and wanna hug him. (At least I will feel like wanna hug him, XD)

     And then when he came with another hit song, 'I Need A Girl', haha...I don't need to say much. Every girl who watch him perform this song will have the same reaction, 'Oh Taeyang, I wanna be that girl who kisses you!!!'. I am not that fond of Taeyang but watching him performing this song, I really really wanna kiss him too. I need to admit that he is a hot guy and I can't resist his hotness. He is perfect is everything, can dance, can sing, good looking, sizzling body...just one thing that lacks is his height. If only he could be taller.

     Even so, I still can resist his hotness. Whenever I watch him perform live, I can't help but to love him. He has that naughty guy look and that manages to capture my heart. It makes my heart beating fast,aww....Ok, I love guys who are a little bit naughty. Another girl that can't resist Taeyang's hotness is none other than IU.

     IU reveals in tv program that Taeyang is her ideal type. She even sang a girl's version of 'I Need A Girl' called 'I Need A Boy'. And Taeyang knows this and yea, they even dance together and she kisses him. It has been so long that I don't see this two cuties gets together on a TV program. 

     Big Bang make a comeback and attended a music show hosted by IU. And you watch the video above, Taeyang hugs IU. OH MY OH MY!!! Though the hug is a bit rough, but I am sure IU loves it very much. You can see how shock IU is by her reaction. And for sure, she is damn happy. HOW I WISH TAEYANG COULD HUG ME LIKE THAT!!!!

     I have to admit that IU is a really cute girl. Not only she can sing amazingly but she can do popping and shuffle. Oh my, I should practice hard too. Anyway, if the two were to get together, I think Taeyang will bully IU, haha. Because I think IU is too small and innocent that she will say yes to everything Taeyang says!! Of course, this is only my own view. What do you guys think of this couple? n_n

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good post ^^
korea-tech.blogspot.com

J.Callie said...

Thanks ya!
n_n