Thursday, March 1, 2012

What's your birth date says about you?


     I found an apps shared by  friends in Facebook. I found it interesting so I gave it a try. Though some of the sentences do not make sense ( I mean the verb and grammar thing), I still can understand it. I do admit I am hard-hearted, sometimes I am soft-hearted too. Yea, I have problems in facing my family especially my mum. I just don't have the patience with her.

     I pretty much like the sentence "You are very good at talking, a beautiful face, so wherever you go you will get what you want". Haha, I don't care I am ugly in real life or what, I like how it says I have a beautiful face! XD. Yes, I respect people who are older than me, so I also expect those who are younger than me respect me as well.

     I really hope my presence can bring hope, happiness and joy to the people around me. Say KIMCHI!!!
n_n


     Oh ya, I was too bored that I googled myself. I know I am crazy, but sometime don't you ever wonder whether your Facebook page or blog or twitter or even your picture to appear in the search list? I found a page randomly that says my twitter account worth $43.48 USD. So my twitter account worth approximately RM130!! Imagine I sell my twitter account and use that money to buy my favorite stuffs! Haha..anyone interested to buy my twitter account? n_n

    I will end my post here. Stay tune for next post though I still don't have any idea for it. Give me some ideas please! Annyeong!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i googled myself before, what it came out is that my name was in the name list of people who escaped NS!

J.Callie said...

hahaha...wa, got this kind of list ah? lol..