Monday, February 27, 2012

Who say drunk isn't conscious?

I'm drunk n_n

     On 17th February, our gang went to OverTime @C180 again to have a farewell party to Heng who will fly back to Japan on 19th. Cause I know that and I wanted to drink till wing wing, so of course I asked my friend to fetch me. This time a bit different cause the rest of them reached there unusually early. So when Tim and I reached, most of the gang were already there. Oh when I reached there and couldn't see my Ling Ling, I smsed her telling I am there.

     Upon seeing me there, Ian gave his seat for me and I sat beside Junn. The rest of them (guys) did realized my attendance but they just say 'Hi' and...yea...nothing else. I sat there waiting for Ling Ling. I chat with Junn and Ling Ling before the guys notice about us, the girls. Finally the guys notice bout us and play card game with us so that we wouldn't be that boring. 

Noob face~ haha


Black shirt couple

We played two types of games and I drank 2 glasses (1 pint). I started to wing wing when I drink half glass of beer almost at once cause I kept losing in the game. For my third glass, which was served to me immediately after drinking the second glass. Wai Hong kind of 'challenged' me to finish one glass at one go. Since I was already a bit high, I accepted it with the condition of him drinking first. And yes, I drank it at one go after him finish drinking. And this was when I got really drunk. 

     I was still conscious but I have no energy to keep my body straight. I heard what they said, just that I don't have spare energy to reply them. To conclude, Wai Hong was having fun making me drunk and took picture of me lying in the drunk state and uploaded it to FB when I asked him not to tag me.

     Soon, when I was no longer that drunk, I took my cam and started to take picture. Some picture that I took was blur due to handshake and some taken by others were dunno-what-kind-of-picture so I didn't upload it here and Facebook. 


Me and Junn



     As I mentioned earlier, this was a farewell party to Heng but somehow the main character seemed to be other people. The other guys kept staying at the other side of the cause there were other pretty girls (that's why they didn't even notice us and came to us!!!). And those guys, or I should say that guy became the main topic when we went to yamcha after the party. Oh well, something happened to him but I didn't see anything la~. Anyway, none of my business. See, even I am drunk, I still can capture nice picture. You are drunk doesn't mean that you are unconscious. You are just very tired that you can't control your body well. (though I do admit some drunkards don't even remember what they've done). 

     Hopefully Heng has a nice memorable memory during these few months in Malaysia. I am not sure when you will come back, but anyway, hope you will enjoy your life there in Japan. So long!!! Annyeong!!!

Ling, Heng and me

No comments: