Saturday, February 18, 2012

Unforgettable Valentine's Day Part 1




     Finally, I am here to update my date on Valentine's Day. As I mentioned in my previous post, I am celebrating this Valentine's Day with Leng Lengs gang, Eunice and Sue Ann. We decided to have a karaoke session since we haven't been there for quite some time. 

     On that day, I reached Sunway Pyramid first. We have earlier promise to park at CP2 and I was very lucky to find a spot while other 2 Leng Lengs were not that lucky. To kill the time, I went to Popular to buy some books since I have the book voucher with me. I searched for a cooking book for my mum before going on to find my Korean Language book. OMG, I walked around the shop for at least 3 times before I found the Language section =_=. I was totally in lost when I can see nothing about Korean Language in the rack. I found one thick Korean verbs book nicely wrapped and it's RM91. I searched again and I found 2 other Korean Language books with the title "Making Out In Korean". Of course I didn't buy that. Then I walk around the shop again to see if there is anything else I can buy so that I can use the book voucher to the max. Unfortunately, there isn't anything. And once again, I went to the Language section and look around again. Oh, and this time I found another 3 books that teaches Hangul and I decided to buy one of it that cost me RM23.

     So I need to find something worth RM9 in order to make the total RM50. I went around stationary section and feel like want to buy a Pilot pen. And I found that rack that place all Pilot pens is empty =_=. Then I walk around again and saw a cute photo frame and it cost RM8.90. Without more thought, I grabbed it and went to the cashier counter. That's when Ann Ann came.

     After that, we walked around to kill some time before going to RedBox. We two went in first cause Eunice was late. Upon going in, I selected all those K-Pop songs and sang it all alone (because YM wasn't there to bob K-Pop with me, T_T). 

Me and Ann Ann

Cutie Ann with Doraemon

     And when were about to leave the room, Eunice's boyfriend suddenly came in and we all were in shocked. Because he earlier told Eunice that he won't be able to accompany her that night. How sweet was him that he brought us all roses. Of course Eunice's one was the biggest one la. Still I am very happy to receive the rose. It is the first ever rose I received, haha..


Inside the card...
   After leaving RedBox, we went to 17 Saloon because Little Meng haven't eat anything yet. We went there because Ann Ann and I feel that the place quite nice. The place is nice but, yea..only the place looks nice. We ordered cocktails cause we think that it looks nice. I ordered a cocktails called 'Japanese Slipper'. I like the shape of the glass and the colour, but the taste....(you know what I mean). The other 2 cocktails taste weird too. So, we have come up with a conclusion, never order cocktails, the best and safe way is to order beer.

Japanese Slipper

     Oh well, my Valentine's Day didn't end just like this. After leaving Sunway, I rush to Kuchai Lama. I will talk about it in my next post. It is an amazing experience for me. So that's it for now. Stay tune for my next post. Annyeong!!!

No comments: