Monday, February 13, 2012

Is Valentine's Day really that important?


     I personally think that Valentine's Day isn't that important. If you are in a relationship now, if you really love and treasure your other half, everyday can be Valentine's Day too, not necessary on Feb 14th only. Don't you all have the same thought? If only on Feb 14th is a special day for a couple, then what about the rest 364 days? 

     So don't feel bad for not being in a relationship on this Valentine's Day. If you go and find a boyfriend or girlfriend now just for the sake of not being alone on Feb 14th, then you are basically cheating on yourself. I would rather be alone then to start a reckless relationship.

     Since we are on the topic, it is not necessary for you to receive a gift from your other half. You also can buy a Valentine's gift for yourself. There is no rules that you can't buy yourself a Valentine's present to yourself. I did!! I bought something really special for myself. I will show the picture soon. 

   About the picture above, it is from an anime called "Maid Sama". I love watching it very much. It is not wet and salty kind of anime though that picture looks a bit like that. It is actually a very touching one. I post that picture just because I like that scene very much. Your prince charming push you against the wall and place his face near to you as if want to give you a kiss. Haha, that is the scene where I pray for it to happen to me.

Kiss scene which I envy


My fav, back hug

     I just love this anime too much. There is a song which I really really love and it is so suitable to use to confess. Imagine the 5 charming boys sing this song to you. How can you resist not to say yes to their confession? Here is the song:


Hope you all enjoy la. Still to those who have yet to find special one, may you all find one on this Valentine's Day. Remember, he or she must be your serious one not just play play one. For those who already in a relationship, may you all have a sweet memory with your love ones. Annyeong!!

No comments: