Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine's Day is coming soon~~~


     Valentine's Day is on 14th February every year. And this means it is coming real soon. Couples out there are now very busy in thinking what to buy for their special ones and drafting a plan for an outing. Flowers, chocolates, teddy bears, heart-shaped related things are all the stuffs you can see in everywhere. And of course, couples are everywhere too.

     For me, Valentine's Day is nothing special to me. For 21 years, I do not celebrate anything on this day because there is nothing special to be celebrated. I am always single in the month of February, so there is no reason for me to celebrate, right? Well, 2 years ago, I thought that I won't be alone during this day but...haha, I guess you know what I mean, rite?

     Let's not talk about sad things. This year there is something special happening to me during this day. Nope, I still haven't get myself a boyfriend. I am celebrating this special with my Unimates a.k.a. Leng Lengs, not with boyfriend. Usually four, but YM has a "date" with someone, so three of us will be celebrating it at Red Box, Sunway Pyramid at night. Haha, for this time, I won't be 'forever alone' but 'together alone' with Leng Lengs.

     In Korea, this is the day where girls will be giving chocolate to the one they love (of course their prince charming). And I am sure, those guys will be very nervous thinking whether they will accept any chocolate from the one they love or any other girls. If I am staying in Korea, I am sure I will give chocolate to my Yunho..hahaha, too bad I am in Malaysia.

     And I read a hilarious post in Facebook. I bet every fans of INFINITE will be able to imagine this. The post is as follow:


" I don't want to ! " you pouted cutely and crossed your arms . 
Woohyun sighed , you two have been friends since you were born and he knew everything about you .
You were sick but you didn't want to take your pills , you were always this stubborn .
Suddenly , Woohyun popped the pill into his own mouth . His face inched closer to you and he put his fingers on your chin , tilting your head up .
His soft lips touched yours , you were startled for a while but slowly recovered and kissed him back .
He forced your lips open and passed the lips from his mouth into yours . You quickly broke the kiss and yelled , " Yah ! Pabo ! " you turned your head away from him .
He chuckled and whispered , " Saranghaeyo , ~~~~ .. "
You smiled and whispered back , " I love you too , Woohyun oppa " before he pulled you into a tight hug .


Haha, cool isn't it? Actually I do imagine it as well. Out of so many INFINITE's members, WooHyun is mentioned there, how can I not imagine it? Lol. I bet every girl wish this to happen between herself and her boyfriend, isn't it?


    To be honest, compared to cute, my ideal type is still mature guys. Of course,he can be cute too. But still, maturity means more to me. And this explains why I am still stick to Yunho though there are lots of cute guys out there (opps, I mean Korean idols).


Cute guy, L from INFINITE

My forever love, Yunho sshi~

So I will end my post here. Stay tune for another post on my Valentine's Day Celebration-Outing with Leng Lengs. Without YM, no one bomb K-Pop with me T_T.

Annyeong!!!

No comments: