Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine's Day Part 2


   After leaving Sunway, I went to Kuchai Lama to fetch Pei Ling. I have never drive there before and never go there from Sunway. I decided to make a try by following the signboard  to Kuchai Lama. I used that road once about 2-3 years ago, but at that time I wasn't the one driving so I didn't pay any attention on it. Since I am alone,  I feel scared about taking an unfamiliar road (at 11.45pm), I made a U-Turn and back to LDP. 

     As told earlier by Aren, after LDP toll, I need to make a left turn to Kuchai Lama. I used that highway before to go home and I know that road can link to Kuchai Lama but the last time I used that road was 8-9 years ago. Because it is quite late at night, there weren't many cars and without me realizing it, I drove constantly over 100 km/h along the highway till I reached the first toll. I was still thinking about the link road when I suddenly saw a signboard to Kuchai Lama. I followed it and it seems like it is another highway called 'Maju Expressway' (if I am not mistaken). The signboard states that Kuchai Lama is 5km away.

   Disaster happened when I reached a junction either to left or right and the Kuchai Lama signboard is nowhere to be seen. The signboard shows Bandar Sunway on the left, so for safety measure, I made a left turn because though I am lost, at least I can know the way back home from Sunway. I kept driving and driving and suddenly saw a signboard to Kuchai Lama. At that moment, I was really relieved that I made the right decision. After the left turn, I reached a traffic light and yea, I reach Kuchai Lama.

   Disaster happened again when I made a wrong U-Turn thinking that I stopped at the second traffic light. I went on driving in an unfamiliar highway which I never been there before. I kept on driving and driving seeking an U-Turn while kept scolding myself 바보. The more I drove, the further I was. I saw a petrol station thinking want to stop by and ask for direction. A second thought thinking that it might be very dangerous for a girl to stop and ask for direction, I kept on going. OMG, another toll in front of me and luckily my TnGO card still have enough credit. After passing the toll, thinking that I should go down the highway, thinking that there is a U-Turn. YES!! I was right when I saw the signboard. And yes, I was back on the right path. Sad case, I need to pass a toll again.

    After a long long way, I was back to that traffic light again, made the right turn and reached my destination in one piece. And yeah, I fetched Pei Ling back to her home sweet home and me too back to my sweetest home. Oh well, driving at night is not that scary. What's scary is that I am alone, drive along few highways that I have never been before and on top of that, at midnight. Anyway, now I know the way to Kuchai Lama from Sunway. Hehe...in the end, I do earn something, isn't it? So, that's all for my Valentine's Day post. May you all have a nice Valentine's Day no matter you are single or taken. Stay tune for my another post on Heng's farewell party. Annyeong!!

My rose

No comments: