Friday, May 25, 2012

He is the Man, Lee Hanulyi

He is my man, Hanulyi

     After covering Red Soul on 13th, I am tempted to cover their showcase for the second day. This time, the showcase is at Bentley Music. To be honest, I am really grateful to cover the events on both day. Now I am able to drink to Giza Mall and Curve there all by myself. Back to the event, I think this is the sweetest moment of my life, can say that it makes my dream comes true.

     When I reach the venue, ME told me that the concept for today is 'Intimate' so there won't be any registration for media, nor special place. We can just sit anywhere to enjoy the music and get closer to Red Soul. Oh well, Migo and I sat at the front row (again n_n) and it's really really close to the stage. We know we couldn't take any nice pictures cause of the angle but we are reluctant to move to the back cause too many people already waiting there.

     So the show started and I am still sitting at the front row. I am so close to them and can see them very very clearly! At this moment, I am already very addicted to them. I have to admit that all of them are getting cheekier and cuter from yesterday. Hanulyi knows how to pose and catch all the cameraman's attention well. Alright, out of the 5 members, I like him the most. I ADMIT I LOVE HANDSOME GUYS. I kept on taking pictures of him and I know he realize that. And I purposely kept on taking pictures of him in hoping he will realize that I love him, LOL.

     As I mentioned earlier, my dream comes true on this day. Why? I always have this dream that a guy(whom I like) will propose to me by kneeling down and sing a song to me. This is one sweet dream which I pray hard for it to happen one day. And I guess that day has come.

     Red Soul is performing the song, Ting. In the chorus part, they will have the audience to join in and sang "부드럽게 달콤하게". They explains it means "softly" (gently) and "sweetly". While singing this song, Hanulyi certainly knows to how let the audience went shouting for him, only him. He makes a lot gestures and that makes us scream!!! During his solo part, he purposely stand one step forward to indicate it's his part. So for sure, I kept on snapping pictures of him. I know he saw me snapping pictures of him.

   You may ask how do I know. Let me explain. There is once, after I took a photo of him, from my camera screen, I saw him looking directly at my camera, as if I have direct eye contact with him. I was stunned and I put down my camera and just look at him. And so his solo "부드럽게 달콤하게" part reaches, he jumps down from the stage and stop right in front of me. At first, I thought "Yes, he comes so near so I can take a close up picture of him!!". But I never know that he will kneel right in front of me, hold my hand and serenade me with "부드럽게 달콤하게". At that moment, I can't really hear anything except the loud shouting from behind of me. I can only smile, and that's what I can do. Upon seeing this, Ki Hyun also jump down from the stage, hold my other hand and sing. I have no idea whom I should look at, but I just can't leave my eyes from Hanulyi. (Ki Hyun 오빠 , 미안해). Actually that moment only lasted a few seconds, but at the time, I feel like forever. Hanulyi ended it with a kiss on my hand. OH MY DEAR, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME A HANDSOME GUY(KOREAN SOMEMORE) KNEEL DOWN, HOLD MY HAND AND SING TO ME, AND A KISS TOO!! 

Hanulyi holds my hand, n_n

     My heart flutters because of him. Though it's a bit different from my dream, it's already a paradise for me. I  am very sure that in the future when Red Soul gets more famous, there won't be any special moment like this anymore. I have no idea what to say anymore, typing the post is like making me think of the sweet moment again and I am in cloud nine now. I just can't stop smiling. A handsome guy who is cute and can sing well, where else can I find a guy like him other than Korea? Haha...I just love Koreans so much.

     I will end this post with a video that records my sweet sweet moment. Thank Yevon for recording and uploading it. Thank you very much!! Annyeong!! n_n



2 comments:

Unknown said...

how come so happen that you were chosen?

J.Callie said...

i happen to sit in front. I guess he has already plan to hold a girl's hand when he gonna sing that part. And before he sing that part, i think he is looking those at the front there to select which way should he go. And at that time, he happen to see me kept on taking pictures of him, so i guess this is the reason why i am chosen..lol...