Monday, September 16, 2013

Nervous Never Stop Coming

Crayon Pop- Bar Bar Bar

So, I have finally found myself a job and will be starting on Wednesday on the 18th. The company is one where media students will really wish to work at. However, I have to say it is not my first choice, or I should say it never come in my list. My passion is always on event management and I would hopefully going to entertainment company or something sort of that. There is one that I really love to go, but their company is not in need of manpower in KL branch. So I have to give up. Just to clarify, the company I am going is a really huge company with its international base and the company is really great (good benefits for employees).

I am going to be a media planner, and honestly I am still not fully understand what I am going to do. Perhaps, I will get the hold of it when I started it. I am really nervous and worry now thinking how am I going to interact with new working environment and colleagues. I am really comfortable with the previous working place coz all young people and we communicate crazily (we are a bunch of crazy people and our jobs are just so crazy). Coming to this, it reminds me of my internship working environment. It was really hard to remember all the colleagues' names and communicate with them freely. I can only remember those in my department and I was still shy around them after being there for two months. I did got more comfortable thanks to the Christmas party. 

Anyway, I am gaining weight like a boss. Oh well, I should say the weight didn't really skyrocket, it just like 1kg. BUT!!! I have become chubbier and chubbier! OMG!!! I have got to exercise! I needa to go to gym! I am indecisive in going which gym. I can only get that allowance once I am done with probation. Oh my, help me please!! 

#D2 #Lifeofunemployed 

P/S: Oh my! I lake of formal wear and please tell me what should I wear!!

No comments: