Saturday, March 25, 2017

There is always someone like that.

Ranting out the problem you face on a social networking sites is childish, I know. But there are times you feel very frustrated that you needed a space to rant it out. Speaking to someone is good, but there are many times where you couldn't find a suitable person to can just listen to your ranting wholeheartedly. 

Do you ever encounter a person who seems so reliable but then you slowly realize he/she isn't that great but actually worst? He/she seems to be so reliable, a responsible person and could solve any problem. But then when things really get worse or trouble risen, he/she actually try to swift it away to other people like it is non of her business? I believe there is one like that wherever you go.

I do slowly realize the existence of this person in my new career path. At first, I do think she is reliable and a responsible person. Slowly, I get to know that she isn't that great though. I am not saying when trouble comes she should have take the whole responsibility. I mean we could have join responsibility and solve the problem together.

But what I have been getting is whenever we co-handle a project together, when a trouble comes she will try to put it all to me. And for those that she is in charged of, I am not idea why I am the one always getting blamed or scolded for all her wrongdoing. I can assist when you aren't free, but that wasn't my responsibility to deal with. 

You seems to be caring that you are taking all the necessary stuffs with you so that I do not have to bring that much. But all you do was packed everything yours into the bag and ask me to bring the whole bag saying you don't drive. Then what's the point acting like you are the one providing everything?

When you did some mistakes or encounter problem, you'll keep ranting for help. But when I needed guidance or assistance, are you really there to help me? You will only make it like I have done something very wrong and provide no solutions. 

I am really getting sick of this kind of person. Maybe you are good in befriending everyone, but I am different. I do not know why and how long I will need to get blamed on your behalf for all your mistakes.

No comments: