Friday, January 2, 2009

counting down to 2009

wow...my family and i went to genting to celebrate the coming of 2009. this is the 2nd time i am in such event. the 1st time was at sg wang when i was ten. but that time i was like in an oven. it was so crowded and hot. but this it was really diffferent. yes it was crowded but it was cool here. and this is the 1st time i am so near to the fireworks. and yea...this is the 1st time i go to genting without entering outdoor theme park. but even if i go,i won't feel happy. this is because my buddies are not there with me. every 31st of dec,i feel excited because a new year is coming. but when it comes to 1st of jan,i feel sad. because a year has pass. a lot of memories to remember,all the sweet,sour  and bitter...but i am now very excited. my birthday is coming...wondering what will i get for my birthday...what present ha??

No comments: