Friday, January 16, 2009

passed undang

yesterday i went for undang test. i was so scare before the test coz i scare i might fail the test. i really don't want to retake it. it will cost me rm50. luckily i passed the test. i scored 48/50. although it is not a perfect score but i passed at least i just wrong 2 questions. but i can tell it was a tiring day. my day starts at 5.45am where i got up and get ready and wait for the uncle to fetch me for the test. i reached there at bout 8.05am. but i waited for bout 20 minutes before i can have the test. i sat for the test for bout 12 minutes only. but i don't think it is too fast. then i headed for the driving theory class. i was in the class for 3 hours. i was sooo sleepy by that time. after that class, i proceeded to practical class. then i was told by my instructor that i have to wait until 4pm for my practical class. haiz...i wait there for bout 2 hours. i forgot to bring my mp3 player so i was so boring. luckily i still have my phone with me. i played all the games that my phone have. it din help me a lot but at least it help me to spend my boring time. finally my instructor came and teached ma. hey..i've got a first time driving experience. it was fun and exciting but i do feel some dangerous too. by the time i reached home,it was already 5.10pm. i feel exhausted. when i entered my room,i feel like wanna hug the pillow and have a good rest. after all,i am so happy that i have passed the undang test. and now i will have an exciting cny. then i will work hard to get my P licence.

No comments: