Friday, January 9, 2009

nervous

OMD....i will be sitting for my L licence soon...no matter what happen i must pass it. i will only sit the test for one time. january 12 means a lot to me. i can't describe how it means to me but it does means a lot to me. i thankz my parents and god for letting me born on that day. i really like january and the number 12. and i like my surname and my first name really much. with that name i stand out from the crowd. but there is something you must be patient. from kindergarten till secondary school,most of the teachers say my name wrongly. they say my last name correctly but when it comes to my first name..haiz... but still i am happy to have such name. because my name is special. too unique for malaysians. i am praud to have it

2 comments:

curryApple said...

lol...
i suddenly found ur blog...
haha...
our surname...
they pronounce it as... erm...
Jang in a different way...
lol...
i'm sure u like our surname since u like korean culture...
haha...

and by the way...
your chinese really really improved a lot...
u learnt it urself?

J.Callie said...

hi Carmen!

yea..Jang...
i really love it...

oh...bout my chinese...
my friends teach me...
i shud say..i ask them for guidance...