Friday, June 5, 2009

A Trip to Penang

Well, i followed my family to Penang to send my bro to Penang for his internship at Intel. It was fun but tiring. My bro and his friends rented a house there. The house is not very big but it is not very small either. But my family and i didn't stay at the house coz there are no space for us. We stayed at hotel instead. The room is just RM95. haha... They forgot to charge the tax.... Of course,I was the first to switch on the tv when we entered the room. And i found two channels from Thailand. While watching it, i feel like i was in Thailand. I really wanna keep watchin it, but i can't understand the language so i switched to local channels (if Karmun read this,surely she will laugh and think of other thing). I left Penang this afternoon after having lunch with my bro. I am sure my mom is sad bout it. Well,it's just for 3 months. wait a second! this means i need to do all the housechores in this 3 months...haiz

No comments: