Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I HEART ME!!!

today is our I HEART ME campaign.
haha...but i gain something else....
there was a group of Koreans at our campus.
they were here on a tour. i was so excited and happy to see them.
i really wanna know them. i walked past them but i dare not to say hi to them. but, finally i managed to know them,thanks to Hui Shan(thanks my dear n_n).
haha..i spoke to them in some Korean words that i know(of course i need to show off some of my Korean language skills..i learned it myself oh).
wow..they were suprised when i said Korean language.
haha...they even praised me for that...i know i am really good.
i told them i learned some Korean words from watching dramas.
they asked me which drama. and i asnwered them i watched kgotboda namja(boys over flowers). they all said 'ah'.
and they asked 'gu junpyo?' . i nodded my head. one of them wanna show us a photo. they say it is gu junpyo.
then one of them asked me whether i knoe Pooh Bear. i said yea...and she pointed at one of the guys, said pig-ge-let.
i said "oh piglet" and they all laughed. haha...its funny.
i exchanged email with them...first one is, Lee So-Jeong(onni) and the second one is Yoo Jae Heon(oppa).
both of them are one year older than me.
when i know that Jae Heon oppa is older than me, i called him oppa. Then he quickly called me tohng saeng.
haha...hey,all of them are so friendly. JT asked So-Jeong onni and Jae Heon oppa to write their name in Hangul. and of course,they wrote it.
when i tell them i know some of the words,they were once again suprised..haha...then i told them i like DONG BANG SHIN KI.
they quickly looked at another girl and she asked "Xiah Junsu?".
i said U-Know Yunho. they all said "ah".
i also told them that i went to Korea once. they asked me where did i go.
so i told them i went to Seoul,Nami Island....then one of them say "Namiseon?"
i said yea..then they said they are all from Chuncheon, near to Namiseon.
i said yea,i know. they all were so happy.
So-Jeong onni gave us her phone number too,asked us to call her if we go to Korea.
haha...Jae Heon oppa let me see his identity card.
i let him see mine too. guess what? when he saw it, he said i am cute.
then he said, i was cute in that picture(i was 12 at that time) and now became prettier..haha...of course i said 'thank you".
then he was finding something from his wallet. then So-Jeong onni said he wanna give me something but dont have anyting to give me.
then he took out the Korean traditional fan. he really gave it to me. wow...i m so happy.
i keep smiling and laughing when i reached home.
wa...what a happy day i am having!


i am wearing I HEART ME t-shirt



argh...my camera phone sucks!!!



thiz is what Jae Heon oppa gave me....sweet...n_n


later i will upload a picture of me and my friends with all the Koreans...see ya



2 comments:

karmun said...

hey..i got the fan too!!~HAHA

☆James☆ said...

hahaha , my uncle SLK ... hehe wan go gai gai wit me ??