Saturday, July 18, 2009

me...me...me

well...that day right after the final exam, i went home..
coz these days i am having headache...
but i am so happy coz i am free now...
i am on my 2 weeks holidays...
haha...
maybe i am too happy...
i took many photos...
of my self of coz....haha...
now...please enjoy my pretty photos...











haha......
how's it?
pretty??....or cute??
haha....
oh yea...
i have a new hair cut already...
but i haven take any photos....
so...if you wanna see...
dun forget to pay my blog a visit...
haha....
see ya....
give some comments yea....
tata.....

4 comments:

Siew Xian said...

haha¬
so cute nehx
> <

Purplelyn said...

I like the 1st and the 2nd one..exspecially the 1st one..looks different from others>.<

Mabel Sze said...

wow...!!!
i lik the 1st piicha...
so pretty...
XD~~~

J.Callie said...

thankz...u gals...
haha...
i damn like it...
haha...
czelyn....yea..i like the 1st one...
it is the last pic i took on that day...
haha...
next time i post again...
thz...n_n