Thursday, July 23, 2009

i couldnt bring myself to say it out

yea...
my 1st semester results were out....
i got 3.21 only...
i dunno how to tell my parents...
i am under scholarship...
i need to maintain 60% and above...
i dunno how to convert the cgpa to percenatge...
i scare that i may lose the scholarship...
i dun want to lose it right after my 1st semester...
i really dun want...
what should i do....




i really do...
do feel like wanna cry....



reason?


no need to mention...

1st reason is...
because of the result...


2nd??



love???



i dunno too...


i have been single for 4 years...
since i dated last time...


frankly speaking....
i dun really have any feeling towards love...


but i still do...
do feel happy...
if someone is after me...


who??



haha...



secret...



only my buddies will know who is that guy...

haha....

1 comment:

N.W. said...

The maximum possible CGPA is 4, so if you want to convert that figure directly to a percentage of some sort, you got 80%.