Saturday, July 25, 2009

OMD『♥』Gang 2nd Reunion

haha...
today is my reunion with my buddies...
we went to greenbox...
yea...we sang a lot of songs...
what kind of songs?
all types of songs...
naa....
here are some photos taken by me...
take a look...
dont forget to leave me some comments...


are these ice creams?...nope...its mic...lol




my buddies....czelyn and nicole...

i was looking at the screen...
we enjoyed ourselves very much...






yo nic...who r u trying to seduce?



me..me..me...pretty le...haha






nic's eyes are so big..


omd...what is she doin?



yo...
that's all...
it took me a long time to upload it all...
so dont leave me harsh comments...
just because you are jealous...
jealous of what?
jealous of my pretty photos of course....
just kidding...
haha...
ok..
leave me comment ya...
see ya...

10 comments:

br!an said...

you look gorgeous if you have a big smile on your face =)

Mabel Sze said...

wow!!!
3 of u still stick 2gether...
hehe

J.Callie said...

br!an...haha...i will try...

star luii....yea..we r buddies...of coz still stick together

Purplelyn said...

why you upload all the photo? =.=

J.Callie said...

czelyn: i din upload all la...those not pretty and funny one i din upload...haha...y? u r pretty what..

Siew Xian said...

lol!!
din call me go!!!

J.Callie said...

xian: you are not OMD gang leh

Siew Xian said...

==
juz OMG gang onli can go de meh?
im OMG de sis...wakaka

J.Callie said...

not OMG!!!!
is OMD!!!!
haiyo..
next time la...
with foolish gang

Siew Xian said...

aiya...type wrong liao mah...
OMD LO>..
really a?
but my gang de ppl dunno u de wor