Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Chap Goh Mei

On the 15th day of CNY, I went to 2 places both in the morning and night.
In the morning, I went to Puchong.
What for?
My daddy's friend's 'shop' grand opening.
Coz it was still CNY, so he asked a troupe of lion dance to mark the opening of his 'shop'.
The name of the troupe is Khuan Loke, if I am not mistaken.
I saw a banner on their lorry saying they perform world class performance.
Well, they do really perform well.
This is when they starts decorating the poles.


This is when they try the stability of the poles before they perform.



This is when they start performing.


This is when the red lion 'choi cheng'.



This is the time I watch acrobatic lion dance performance from a close distance.
This is really exciting.
SALUTE TO ALL LION DANCERS~


Then later at night, I went to Jogoya at Starhill for dinner.
This is the first time I went to Jogoya.
Jogoya is a place where they offer japanese cuisine.
Well, I am not the one that really enjoy Japanese cuisine.






Jogoya offers us 'yee sang' too.






This is what i drank on that day.
My 1st drink was coconut.
It was really nice.
My second drinks is white wine.
Well, I wanna drink red wine actually.
But by looking at the colour of the red wine and also from my dad who taste the red wine, no good.
I din take the wine by myself.
Someone older than me took it for me.
Since my parents are not against it, I drank it.
Well, still, I prefer red wine, but not the one from Jogoya.
My 3rd drinks was a cocktail named Blue Ocean.
Usually, blue cocktails tastes the best.
And since out of four cocktails available there, Blue Ocean is the most preferred one by looking at the remaining amount in the jars, I chose Blue Ocean.
I was thinking to get a full glass of B.O.
Luckily I din.
It tastes awful~
Really, I am not lying.
Dont ever drink it if you go to Jogoya~



Of coz, desserts are the one I am anticipating.
Waffles with Haagen Daaz ice-cream on top.
Chocolate muffin.
And I found oreo cheese too.
But, the oreo cheese from Secret Recipe tastes better than this one.



I ate mango pudding too.
This one is really nice.



You must try it if you go to Jogoya~

No comments: