Friday, March 19, 2010

Outing with VV and XX

I went to sing k with VV and XX.
When I reached Jusco, I called XX.
No answer.....
Then I called VV, again no answer...
I called VV again....
Suddenly received a sms from XX.
You know what she wrote?
She just typed a '?' in the message.
=.="
So I called her and asked her where they were.
She answered me, 'toilet'.
Again, i =.="
Then we went downstairs to buy bread as my lunch.
After that we went upstairs to enjoy our 'lunch' while waiting for the room.

VV asked me to bring the lyrics of some korean songs.
So I brought 4.
I selected so many korean songs.
Some I haven memorize the lyrics so I look at the lyrics that I brought.
That silly VV asked me to pose like that and took a picture of me looking at the lyrics.
Then XX said me so pro, bring lyrics to Greenbox.


The first time ever, I sang an English song.
Which song?
Haha~Bad Romance by Lady Gaga.
I am so into this song thankz to Woei Tze.


Haha~
Camwhoring starts~
VV is so 38, she broke the mic into 2 parts~
See~


And of coz, she put it back into its original one piece.
This the V pose that VV asked me to pose.
V pose represents herself coz her name is Vivian.
She asked me to pose like this yet say me OKU..=.="
She said she is chubby and tried to use her long hair to cover her face.
So I made a chubby face to 'pui hap' her.


Now, XX pose pula~
XX represents Xian Xian~

 And of coz, the C pose.
C represent me, Callie...n_n


Then, VV made a batman pose.
She said japanese like to make this pose very much.

Haha~ so funny.
I made one too, together with VV~


Actually, it should be me and XX do this pose.
But that silly XX doesn't know how to do even though we teach her.
So, me and VV did that pose.

VV wanted to sing Ayumi's song.
It was the last song of the day.
VV doesn't know how to read japanese so she wanna press audio.
Mana tahu, Greenbox lock the system ady.
We couldn't press anything.
In the end, VV din sing that song for sure( coz she dunno how to sing).



After that, we went to Orange Sorbet.
That two 38 girls went there to 'gao gao chan mou bong chan'.
They tried the dress just for fun.

Then, we left Jusco.
I fetched them back.
Me beh tahan liao~
Once they got in my car, VV started to camwhore again.
See~


XX was sitting at the back, cant see her coz too dark.
They 2 keep camwhoring while I was driving.
Wwe were listening to korean songs in my car.
That VV increased the volume till wanna burst ady.
She became so high and uncontrollable.

See~
VV is so silly.
Took picture of her reflected self from the side mirror~

I fetched XX home 1st.
Like that VV also wanna take picture~

See~
XX was so happy.
She din forget to make a V pose~

Going out with them is really happy but tiring at the same time.
They are too hyperactive!!!

But I am happy too~
n_n

No comments: