Saturday, September 4, 2010

2nd September

          On Thursday, we, students of comm were asked to shoot something. Yes, something coz I dunno how to describe it. The sunlight that day was really bright. And also, I realized that it is actually quite windy at Taylor's. As I was in group 3, I need to wait for group 1 and 2 to finish shooting their parts before my group can really shoot. So, I was waiting and waiting and waiting for my group's turn. Yes, it is really boring, so I decided to take some picture. I took out my camera and wanted to take picture. My 1st attempt to take picture with Yoong Min. Oh well, she rejected me. Then I asked Eunice, and she rejected me too. Oh well, I din give up on taking picture. Later, I approached Yoong Min again and 'chiak', snap a picture. It turns out great~(Yoong Ming ah~next time we take picture again). See the picture~



Then I asked Sue Ann to take picture with me. And ya, she agreed! (n_n). 




Well, we took another one coz she was not ready yet..So, we snap another one...





          Oh well, after that, I proceeded to do my group's shooting. After that, we all agreed to go back to LCS to have lunch. Sadly, I received a call from my mum asking me to go home. So i ffk them, haha....Sorry dear~

When I reached home, I din have my lunch 1st. I waited for a while then only go for lunch. I dont want to bring my big bag for lunch. So I just wanna take my IC and driving license with me( and my ice-cream phone, of coz). I searched my bag which I brought it earlier to college for my purse. I couldnt find my purse. Then only I remember that I put my purse in another bag. OMD~this means I drove all the way to college and back  to home without my IC and driving license!!!! oemoe moe~na jjinja jjinja babo~ This is the 2nd time I drive without my IC and driving license!! One funny thing is, my mum suggests me that I should take a picture of my IC and driving licence using my phone (I will never leave my phone behind) so that when polices stop me for my IC and driving licence, I can show them my 'IC' and 'drving licence'! haha~ Sounds like a good idea! I shall try it!


See ya!





No comments: