Thursday, September 16, 2010

OMD『♥』Gang Outing

          Today, 38 Nic, Lady Czelyn and I went to 1 Utama. Czelyn drove us there, but before that, I fetched Nic to Lyn's house first. Nic say she couldn't fetch me coz she doesn't have car wor~~. Czelyn drove us there coz she is more familiar with the route to 1U. But sadly, she din know we need to went thru the flyover (=.="). Luckily we could still use the old route (even though there is a 'no left turn' sign). We parked at New Wing.

          Then we head to Pizza Hut coz we all were hungry. Mana tahu, the employee there said pizza is only available at 12 noon onwards. Then we went to ATM machine for Nic to withdraw money coz she only have RM20 something with her. Then we wondered around 1U for a while before heading back to Pizza Hut again. Ish..that stupid employee was so bad, act like doesn't wanna do her job. If I am the manager there, I will surely fire her.

          After that, Czelyn said that she wanna buy cleanser. So I brought her to Clinique at Jusco old wing to introduce to her bout Clinique's products and sun bian see my aunt. Hehe...Lyn bought a cleaser, it's a soap from anti-blemish range. Guess what? She got a lipstick for free!!! (I got a lip gloss too). While Lyn was queuing to pay for the soap, that 38 Nic kept nagging me bout the birthday sms sent by Clinique. She lost the sms coz her phone 'sot' ady. I asked to ask my aunt but she kept nagging me to ask my aunt.

          I din bother Nic at all. After that, these two ladies wanted me to ask which lipstick was my aunt using (=.="). So I asked and Nic eventually found a chance to ask my aunt bout the sms. And yes, my aunt checked it for 38 Nic and gave her a birthday gift from Clinique. Then, Lyn thought bout toner and once again, asked my aunt bout it. My aunt gave Lyn some advices and gave her a free sample of toner. Wakaka, are you two happy getting gifts at Clinique??

          We also headed to Sticky coz Nic wanna buy sweets for her Bebe. Some funny moments happened in the shop (n_n). Then we went back to New Wing and search for Lotte Mart. Lotte Mart is a shop that sell food and snacks from South Korea. I wanna find some snacks hopefully with picture of TVXQ on it, but eopsseo. But I found coke with 2PM on it. So I immediately called Vivian to as her whether she wanna buy it. She first said, 'don't want la, waste money'. Since I have nothing to buy, so we decided to leave 1U. Then I got a sms from Vivian asking me to buy that coke~ (wakaka). Luckily we were not far from that shop.

          Then we headed to The Mines. Nic wanna go to Sweet Chat to have some desserts. Before that, Lyn and I accompanied Nic to find her Bebe first coz she have something to give him. After that, we headed to Sweet Chat.  

  

Our desserts~~~

Czelyn is taking a picture of her dessert.

Keke..I snap a picture of Lyn.
She said 'yiiii jiang cou' and ask me to snap again.


She purposely make a pose like that just for me to snap it...za dao

I did snap a picture with Nic, but it's in her phone.

Lastly, me myself~

Ish..my stubborn hair...

Kaka....that's all bout this outing....

p/s: i think i am already driving dangerously but Nic and Lyn drive more dangerously than i am. But they think that i drive so so so safely...hiak hiak hiak~

See ya!
n_n

1 comment:

Purplelyn said...

'she din know we need to went thru the flyover (=.=")'
- no need to state here la...zzz

'these two ladies wanted me to ask which lipstick was my aunt using (=.=")'
-again...is nic only...i didn't