Monday, June 27, 2011

아름다운 꿈


     Yes, my title means Beautiful Dream. Last night, i had a beautiful dream. I dreamed that GIRL'S GENERATION CAME TO MALAYSIA!!!! AND YES!! I TALKED TO THEM!!! (with my broken Korean, lol)


     I was walking around with Yoong Min when i spotted a white MYVI with lots of beautiful girls inside. A few people were following the car, so i took a a look inside the car and...and i saw GIRL'S GENERATION INSIDE THE CAR!!!! (i know this is ridiculous for all 9 of them to be in a MYVI, but this is a dream, k?)

     I saw Soo Young (and she is looking at me, n_n) so i quickly grabbed Yoong Min's arm and told her it's Soo Young. Then all of a sudden, all the girls were at somewhere else (no longer sitting inside the car), all sitting on a chair. I was just standing beside them and they were all talking in Korean. And i suddenly talked to them. I taught them some Malay words which they can later talk to their fans. I remember the first word i said to them is 'Yeorobun' (this is so impolite, right? All of them except Seohyun are older than me). I said something like 'Annyeonghaseyo' in Malay is 'Apa khabar'. And their reactions were like nodding their head and say 'ah'.....lol. I cant recall what other words that I teach them but it's those basic words.



     And all of a sudden, Super Junior members appeared at the scene too (This is so ridiculous,but it's a dream, k?). I can't recall which SUJU members were there, but i remember EunHyuk and Dong Hae only. EunHyuk was just standing right in front of me!!! Dong Hae was like introducing me to EunHyuk, and i..i instead of basic handshake, I HUG HIM!!!!!! (lol..i am so damn happy, i bet i was smiling at that time). EunHyuk was shocked as i suddenly hug him, but later on, he was smiling coz i hug him so happily. While hugging him, i told EunHyuk that i like so so so much and he smile and hug me back ( i spoke to him in Cantonese, i wonder how he understand me, lol).

     All of a sudden, SUJU members disappeared and now Girl's Generation were inside my house. What are they doing in my house? Lol...they need to take a bus to get to somewhere else and the bus happened to stop right behind my house. So GIRL'S GENERATION need to pass by my house and this is why they were at my house. And soon, they leave one by one and tada...my beautiful dream ends.

     I do bid farewell to each and every one them, but in my dream, the faces that i remember the most is Sunny, Soo Young and my dear EunHyuk!!! Hehe...

I wish i will have this kind of dream again!!! hahaha...


2 comments:

• ‡ yoong min ‡ • said...

LOL! I dreamt about SNSD last monday aso! I dreamt that I was holding yoona's hand! Hahahaha! I was so happy! :P

J.Callie said...

yoong min: hahaha....happy le...i also happy