Friday, March 22, 2013

♥ Oh My Heartthrobs

Got this picture from Google

Please don't be surprised with the title of this post! I have yet to find another half of me, so I am still single and available. I am going to talk bout a new heartthrob of mine, and yes it refers to Korean boy band, Teen Top! All of them are my 동생!! I somehow feel so old.

Teen Top, a boyband comprises of six members which are C.A.P, Chunji, Niel, L.Joe, Ricky and Changjo. They debuted in July 2010 but they only come to my attention when they released the song No More Perfume On You (향수 뿌리지마) on 2011. I have always remember and recognize Niel because he sings the most and has an unique voice.


Then, I enjoyed listening to their new songs like Crazy (미치겠어) and Be My Girl (나랑 사귈래?). And yes, of course I can now remember all their names and recognize all their faces, just that Niel and Chunji catch my attention more. Why? All I can say is Niel and Chunji sing a lot and their screen time is longer than other members.

Now in 2013, they finally released their first regular album and their main song is Miss Right (긴 생머리 그녀). THIS SONG IS VERY ADDICTIVE!! The Korean song name means that girl with long and straight hair. I was once told by my Korean friends that most Korean guys love girl with long and straight hair (That's me!!). So this song is about that girl with long and straight hair. LOL...seems like literally translation.



Upon watching this MV, I knew that I am gonna fall deeply in love with these boys. They are so funny, funky, charming, charismatic and handsome in the MV. And yes, now L.Joe catches my attention with his bleached pink hair. The more I watched the MV, the more I love him. I love the part where he rap and deeply in love with his style in the locker room version.


With just a long sleeve black tee and a orange jumpsuit plus an orange bandana, L.Joe is just so stylish. In Chinese, we call it 型!!! I was so into them that I downloaded three different videos of them for this song. I just can't keep my eyes off on L.Joe. If I were able to date with a guy like L.Joe, how happy will I be? Too bad, he is younger than I am. Because of him, I am considering whether I should accept a guy younger than me as my boyfie. Should I? I have seen a guy in real life where he has the ability to be that cool. But then, he is younger than me as well. 

Anyway, please give much LOVE to Teen Top!! And don't steal L.Joe from me just because you fall in love with him too after watching the MV. " Oh My Heartthrobs" will be a continuing series of posts on guys that make me fall in love with them. I will be blogging on other guys next time. Stay tune to see which guys steal my heart!! 

Until then, see ya!

2 comments:

Purplelyn said...

When will your real heartthrob appear in your life? Haha

J.Callie said...

Haha...more and more korean boyband members steal my heart, but in real life, no guys has the ability to steal my heart.

I also don't know when will my real heartthrob appear...