Saturday, March 16, 2013

Undecided...




Yesterday, I went for my first ever job interview in my life. It was an exhibition company located about 10 minutes from my house. I was actually hope that I can get the job because it is so near to my house that I won't have to spend too much time in traffic just to go for work or back home. But after leaving the company, I have no idea why I feel a little disappointed.

The interview went smooth and I did not get asked those common questions and the unique thing was that the medium used is not English but Mandarin. It went so smooth that I almost feel like bring hired right after the interview. But soon after that, I somehow wish they will say no to me so that I have an excuse not to work in that company.

The company is much more smaller than what I expected. But that is not my main concern, but I have no idea why I hope that they will say no to me. I don't really know what I really want. What's wrong with me?

And hell yea, I dyed my pink hair to dark colour. I feel like I am changed back to the old me. I think I became a happier person since I bleached my hair. However, the moment I removed my pink hair, I have become the emo me.

Where can I find a job that allows me to have neon colour hair? 나 정말 모르겠어....

2 comments:

Purplelyn said...

hair reflect mood? where got such thing ==

J.Callie said...

I think it does for me. This time, changing my hair colour means a lot to me. After I dye my hair, i thought i miss my black hair much. But then i just realized, i don't miss it that much. Though silky black hair is nice, i think brown hair suit me more.