Saturday, April 13, 2013

I ♥ Pudding.to

Do you?

Just like what you saw in the picture above, I am deeply in love with Pudding.to. Pudding.to is a fun and smart photo sharing apps (disclaimed by itself). When I mention on photo sharing app, I am sure you will think of Instagram. And yes, I use both apps for sharing my photos. 

When I got my smartphone around seven months ago, the first app that I downloaded was Pudding.to. Then only it comes to Instagram and Facebook. Some of you may know that answer, the first answer on why I play Pudding.to is because it's Korea-related (imma Korean freak). 

My profile

I treasure Pudding.to very much. I do post a lot of photos on Pudding.to but I don't just simply post like what I did on Instagram. I don't have much followers in Pudding.to but I treasure every followers and 'likes' very much. I don't follow many person too, but I love their photos to the max. And yea, most of them are Koreans.

Aside from Koreans, I love their filters very much. It is much more better than Instagram like seriously!!! And it enables me to upload photos in rectangular shapes and I can combine four photos at the same time without using other app. This is really convenient and nice. 

NO!!!!!

Yesterday, I received a sad news, a very very sad news. Pudding.to is closing on May 20. I feel like my heart being stabbed upon reading the news. OMG, I really can't believe that such an amazing app is closing down soon. They are closing due to their internal affairs and I am guessing some money-related problems. They know that many fans are using it and they will be providing us to download all the photos uploaded on Pudding.to.

I sincerely hope that they could work out their problems and relaunch Pudding.to soon. I am really in love with this photo sharing app. Please come back soon, okay?

Will be missing that notification icon.


No comments: