Monday, April 1, 2013

A copycat or a follower?

L.Joe is 
Oh well, the picture above has nothing to do with the title. I just in love with L.Joe so much these days so I decided to post that picture up. I just can't resist in loving him. L.Joe is just so lovely. Ok I know I am CRAZY.

Back to the topic, yesterday I was quite fed up when I saw a conversation in Facebook. All the time, I have been persuading myself that that was all coincidence and nothing more than that. But considering all the 'coincidences', it is really hard to convince myself not to believe that she is following me. 

From the singer I idolized, the colour I preferred, the cartoon character that I am crazy for and the major I chose for tertiary education to the field where I wanted to work in. Can you say all these are just merely coincidence???

It is not that we grew that interest together, but all of it happened after I declared to the world that I am choosing it. AND me or the people around me and you has yet to even hear that you have interest on those things before I declared it. We don't even hear it for at least once.

I was quite angry when I saw that conversation. And luckily I got my friend to talk bout it rather than kept it in my heart. So now I am feeling better!!! But anyway, please stop following me on what I love, what mine decision is, and what I prefer!!

KTHXBAI!!!

No comments: