Saturday, December 12, 2009

Birthday Wishlist Finale

This will be my last post on my birthday wishlist.
If you have read my post earlier, you should know that computer bag and mouse are no longer in my birthday wishlist.
Now, this is will be my updated birthday wishlist.

1. TVXQ 4th Japanese Album, The Secret Code (Nicole and Czelyn bookmarked)
2. Beautilicious Baby Doll Kit (Hui Shan, Kar Mun and Kathy bookmarked)
3. A hat perhaps ( must be in pink and like those Koreans like to wear, check on out   Boys Over Flowers's costume)
4. Any TVXQ's stuff (the bigger the better)
5. Formal shirt and skirt
6. iPod Cover/Case for my iPod 4th Generation ( pink/green/transparent)

I can only think of these things in the mean time.
Dont worry, there wont be anymore updated version of my birthday wishlist.
As I have mentioned before(title), this is the finale of my birthday wishlist post.

If you cant get me anything from the list, dont worry.
Just get me any TVXQ's stuff.
I will extremely happy to receive stuff of TVXQ.
But do remind yourself, dont buy me any their korean or japanese album.
I already have all except The Secret Code and my buddies are going to get me that.
If you wanna buy their korean or japanese singles, it is ok.

If you dont want to get me any TVXQ"S stuff, you can get me something else.
I like things that are small in size and cute and pink.
That's all for this post.
I am so sad coz I need to sit for mid term exam on my birthday...huhu...

2 comments:

Purplelyn said...

actually who is ur target in this post? =.=

J.Callie said...

oh well, i dunno...my friends perhaps...u do read my blog, i want u n nic buy me TVXQ album.