Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hang Out @ 29/12/09

Today I hang out with my buddies at jusco.
We went to GreenBox 1st.
We sang and sang and sang.
Haha...waa..finally GreenBox updated its song list.
I sang so many Korean songs at one time.
They even have La Cha Ta and Chu.
Of coz, I sang Sorry Sorry and Nobody.
But sadly, I am the only one who sang Korean songs.
They do join me during the chorus part.
Like, they sang 'sorry sorry sorry sorry'.
Then, 'I want nobody nobody but you'.
Lastly, 'Gee gee gee gee, baby baby baby baby'.
Haha..so funny...
Here are some photos.

Me and Czelyn.


Me and Xian


Me, Xian and Wee




We took all the photos after we finish the singing section.
Something happened in the room.
See..



Nicky hugged Hou~
Not only that, they also~~



Yes, Nicky gave Hou a love bite.
Oh~no eyes see~

I do take picture with Nicky.
Here~


Haha...in this picture, we do look like a couple.
Couple of the day!
Just for today only.
Then we divided into 2 groups.
1st group went to watch Avatar.
The rest of us( the black gang group) went around Jusco.
We went forth and back before we finally find a place to sit down and chat.
We went to Secret Recipe!
We all order a slice of cake each and get a free tea or coffee each.
Here is what we ordered.



I= chocolate fudge + earl grey tea.
Czelyn= chocolate banana + jasmine tea.
Nicky= chocolate indulgence + flat white.
Hou= oreo cheese + flat white.

We were so funny at there.
We keep taking photos of the drinks and the cakes.
The aunty and that little boy from next table keep looking at our weird action.
We just ignore them and continue taking photos.

Here, Hou makes some funny pose for me to take picture.





He wants to drink his flat white coffee.
After that, he did this.



Do you see those bubbles?
Haha....
He wants to show that his oreo cheese is the best.
So he did some funny face when he ate the cake.



He said he feels so happy eating that cake.
Haha...so silly.

We, again take photos of the cups and the plates after finish eating.



I said to Hou that mine and Czelyn's cup are cleaner.
Then Hou said his plate is the cleanest.
That is because his cake dont have any cream, that's why it is so clean.
We chat for about one and a half hours there.
Only me and Lyn and Hou chat.
Nicky was busy chatting with his crush.
Yes, his crush was there too but not from our gang.
They met at jusco.

Haha~
It was a fun hang out.
I feel so tired after I reach home.
But before I went to shower,  I, of coz took some pictures of myself.
Hehe~
Here~











Haha~
I just post 3 pictures here.
I want you to see the rest in facebook.
Haha~
I wish to hang out with them again during my coming 19th birthday.
But sadly, Nicky needs to go for NS on 4th Jan.
And I will be having my midterm test on that day.
Haiz~
Cant see Nicky for 3 months.
Miss him~



No comments: