Friday, December 25, 2009

Hit By a Bullet Again...

My heart was once broken.
I used a very long time to repair my broken heart.
Still, it is very fragile.
Until I met this guy.
He strengthened my fragile heart.
I was so happy to have him by my side.
I once rejected him, but he still love me.
So, I precious this relationship very much.
Because I love him very much.
I could feel that he is the one.
He is my one and only.
I wish he is my last love.
I could feel that we could be together for a very very long time.
I was waiting for the time where we could take our first picture together.
I was waiting to celebrate his birthday.
I was waiting for to take picture with him and post it and blog about us.
I want to blog about him.
I want to show people how happy I am with him.
But, before I have that chance to do so, we are no longer together.
You asked for a breakup.
I asked for another chance, but you insisted to break.
I am speechless.
I am too sad to say anything.
It came so sudden.
I still find it is hard to accept.
I still love you very much.
Before you can fully strengthen my fragile heart, you broke it again.
My heart is now broken into pieces.
Millions of pieces.
I dont know how to repair it again.
I have no idea how my broken heart can get back to its original state.

Last time, when I saw pictures of couple hugging each other, I will feel envy.
When I was still with him, I just feel that I will have that kind of chance very soon once I take picture with him.
Now, when I saw those kind of pictures, I could feel that my heart aches.
My heart aches very much.
Ahh....
I want to listen to this song nowadays.
It really suit me.
The lyric speak up what I am feeling right now.
I really wanna cry now.....



No comments: