Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Birthday Wishlist

In a month's time, I will be officially 19.
If you wanna buy me something but have no idea what to get me, dont worry.
Now I am going to list down what I want for my birthday presents.
Take a look at the list and choose 1.
Preferably, one for each person.
Giving flexibility, 2 or 3 person sharing.
I wont ask for expensive thing.
None of them cost you RM80 and above.
Now, the list....

1. TVXQ 4th Japanese Album, The Secret Code (Nicole and Czelyn bookmarked)
2. A computer bag that can fit may 15 inch widescreen laptop ( pink in colour)
3. A computer mouse ( small and cute, preferably dark blue or black)
4. Beautilicious Baby Doll Kit (Shan, Kar Mun and Kathy bookmarked)
5. A hat perhaps..(still it must be pink)

Well that's all I can think of now.
If you cant get me what I want here, feel free to get me anything that's nice and cute.
Do remind yourself, I like things that are small in size and cute and pink.
I will be very happy if I receive TVXQ's stuff.

Be hurry ya!
And remember to tell me what you wanna buy so that you guys wont buy me the same thing (from the list).
Once you have chosen from the list, do tell me here, facebook, friendster or msn. Or even sms and call.
Thankz ya!

No comments: